Pumpkin Patch Halloween at Wolbach Farm in Sudbury, MA on Saturday.
GHOST FAN BOOK:
printed ghosts from the pattern or white card stock
two buttons with holes
1. Cut out the ghost patterns or create your own.
2. Punch a hole at the bottom of each ghost. It doesn't matter if the holes line up exactly.
3. Thread the twist tie through two holes in the button.
4. Make the two ends even.
5. Put both ends of the twist tie into the holes at the bottom of the ghosts.
6. Thread the two ends into two holes of the second button.
7. Push the button against the ghosts. Twist the twist tie ends around each other tightly against the button.
8. Trim off any extra.
Ghost Book Pattern
HAUNTED HOUSE BOOK
1 sheet of recycled copy paper with writing on one side only
1. Fold paper in half the short way (like a hamburger).
2. Keep it folded and fold it in half the other way.
3. Open and fold each edge into meet the middle.
4. Fold it in half to get to the front cover.